CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the vehicle owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
My horse trailer broke down on my to a show all hope was almost lost until pal beach fleet stepped in and literally saved the day!!!!! Thank you so much Tj & Mitch you guys are awesome your tech Joey was quick and accurate Thank you so very much!!
Just wanted to say thank you again. My volve broke down on 95 and palm beach fleet came out to the side of the road and helped me very fair rates and honest .....thanks guys!